1. Consumers ordering Goods or Services at a distance (such as via telephone or online) have certain cancellation rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
2. You may cancel any order for Services any time within 7 working days from the day after placing your order, however, you may not cancel once we have started providing any part of such Services to you with your agreement.
3. You may cancel any order for Goods other than audio or video recordings or software at any time within 7 working days from the day after receiving your Goods without liability to us.
4. A working day is any day except Saturday, Sunday and UK public holidays.
5. Where you have ordered audio or video recordings or software, you do not have a right to cancel your order once it has been accepted and either (i) download of the audio or video recordings or software has started; or (ii) where the audio or video recordings or software has been delivered to on CD, DVD or other similar storage devices and the item is unwrapped.
6. You may cancel your order by by email to email@example.com or by phone on 01923 625007between 10am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Any cancellation notice must be given before the end of the 7 working day period referred to above.
7. If you cancel an order for Goods, they must be returned to us within a reasonable period, complete (with any accessories, leads or other items provided with the Goods) and undamaged, with proof of purchase. If you fail to return the Goods in this manner, we may charge you the costs we incur in recovering the Goods from you (which may be substantial) or the stand alone retail value of any missing or damaged items.
8. Unless collection of the Goods has been arranged, you must return the Goods by sending them to Travel Phone Shop, Trading Division of Pathfinder GTM Limited Unit 2 Watford Centre, Dwight Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 9SS at your cost. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Goods are received by us and we recommend using Special Delivery where appropriate.
9. Where we have agreed to collect the Goods from you, you must ensure that they are available for collection at the time arranged.
10. You shall be under a duty to take reasonable care of the Goods until received or collected by us and it is your responsibility to ensure that the Goods are not damaged whilst in transit using transport arranged by you.
11. You are entitled to examine any Goods ordered as you would in a shop. However, if you use the Goods, you may lose your right to cancel your purchase. Use would include, but not be limited to using the Goods to make or receive a call, sending or receiving SMS/MMS, connecting to and/or accessing the internet, downloading, or using any functions of the Goods for example amending settings, saving data, adding a contact or appointment, taking a photograph or using an application. We reserve the right to charge you for the value of any Goods returned which have been used or damaged whilst in your possession, up to the full cost price of the Goods.
12. If you cancel your order in accordance with the provisions of policy, subject to the provisions of Clauses 7 and 11 we will refund any sums paid by you in relation to your order (less our costs if we have to recover any Goods from you under Clause 4.4.7) within 14 days.
13. You are not entitled to a refund or exchange on any top-up purchases made in store, online, over the phone or purchased by using your phone.